MONOGRAM EVERYTHING!!!


 

I just  love of all things monogrammed. This technique (not trend) has been around for ages. I can remember my first set of monogrammed bed sheets. I was about four years old. They were canary yellow, and my initials were scripted in purple thread. I was obsessed with them! There's just something about personalizing your possessions in numerous font styles, that's so Jackie 'O classic prep. 
I've been noticing an influx of teens, and young adults posting pic after pic of their new initial necklaces on social media. They are bigger than ever, and almost every chic fashionista owns one. This adornment has always represented maturity and femininity for the proper young lady. The initial necklace is just a classic piece. I love pairing mine with an oxford shirt, and draping a knitted sweater around the collar. Of course, prep attire isn't complete without a strand of pearls too! So Tres Tres Chic


0 comments :

Post a Comment