Target has some of the best lighting

                                      

 Yes, you read the title right lol. I'm a huge advocate for taking pics in Target. Target, and quaint cafes, are my go to spots for a quick fashion photog. I'm always at Target, and for some reason, their lighting does wonders to pics! Now, I'm not saying go into Target, and make the store your personal photography studio. I mostly just take super quick  perspective photos, like the one above. They take 5 secs, and you can take them while grabbing a carton of juice.  I don't take 50 selfies, or pose in the middle of the store. I keep it simple, but the lighting is terrific. 

Cafes of course, are a fashion blogger's dream. They scream fashion editorial. Cafes always have artistic backdrops, nifty props, and good lighting. Plus, nothing pairs better with a handbag, than a scone or latte. 
                                     

When you spot good lighting, it's an opportune moment to snap shots. Great lighting, should never be taken for granted. There's always time for a photo opt. Just make sure you're not in anyone's way. Manners matter! 

                                        What are some of your favorite spots for snap shots? 


0 comments :

Post a Comment