Photo Op

 For my latest creation, I wanted to express the lifestyle of a Fashion Enthusiast, whether she's a blogger, a photographer, or an editor. I get inspiration from the street style post, that flood our Instagram and Pinterest. I literally can be up all night scrolling street style, I'm addicted. So I decided to portray that lifestyle into my illustration. 



 Here's my little photographer in her faux or real, (whatever you'd prefer) fur coat, wearing black skinnies, with her Chanel Boy Bag, adorned with a bag charm, and pounding the pavement in trendy lace up flats. What do you think? 


2 comments :

  1. I am in awe of the details of your drawing..Really, you captured the "real life" movement and attitude...
    Do you do sketches on orders? I am interested.

    xx Mireille
    www.fashionaltitude.com
    IG fashionaltitude1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, I do. My email is bdarielle@yahoo.com, let me know what you're interested in, and we'll start from there!

    ReplyDelete