Brr..it's cold out here

  
 Its been pretty obvious Jack Frost has been MIA, for a while. So when I woke up this morning and saw frost on my car and heard it was 29 degrees, I was very pleased.

 FINALLY,  I could wear coats that have been longing.. to see the light of day since November! I grabbed my fuzziest coat, velvet leggings, my go to ankle boots, and greeted the below freezing temps. 

                                                          OUTFIT DETAILS
                     

My coat is from Macys , I bought it four years ago, and it's one of the warmest coats I own. It has a  faux fur trimmed hood, that keeps my head toasty from gust of arctic Georgia wind lol. 

I wore my mom's white cable knit sweater, from Talbots, and paired it with velvet leggings I found at Kohl's from their Simply Vera Wang Collection 

The boots are from Target, and are super comfortable. I bought them last year, but Target always has great ankle boots, so I'm sure you can find a similar pair. The heel is a great height, it's not too pointy or chunky. They're great if you're on your feet for a long period of time. I'm always running around at work, and these offer enough support and comfort, without compromising style. 

And last but not least my handbag, The Quilted Affair, by Rebecca Minkoff, and sunglasses from H&M

                 Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest @ bdarielle!


                                                                                            
  




                                         



                                                           

  


1 comment :