Production Standards: Teen Vogue & Parsons


For this assignment, I ventured to H&M to experiment with sizing! Whenever I shop at H&M I truly never know what size will fit me. It varies all the time....their size 2 can feel like a 00, and their size 6 like a 2! I'm always a small in tops, and a two in pants. However, in H&M it is all over the place lol. 

I tried on a variety of pieces in the fitting room, before deciding to go with a grey cardigan.
Before continuing with the cardigan, I tried on some trench coats in a medium, jeans in 2, 4, 6, and sweaters in XS, S, M. 

This cardigan was in a size small, which shocked me becuase it was actually true to size. I liked how it felt secure in the arms, but loose enough for layering. I didn't feel weighed down by too much fabric. It was super cozy too! Double style points.



 I decided to try on more cardigans in a size small, in similar styles. 




This black cardigan was horrible! I wanted to take it off the second I it tried it on. It was too snug and bulky. The sleeves were also too short, but that could be the design. I still wasn't a fan though, it wasn't my favorite option at all. The tailoring was terrible too. 


This charcoal cardigan was pretty good, probably the closet to the fit & feel of the light grey one. It fit well in the arms, had a nice length, and didn't weight me down too much.



This light pink cardigan was almost identical to the grey. I just didn't get the cozy appeal with this one like I did with the grey, and it wasn't as soft. It could have been the color, stitching, or fabric content that lead up to this conclusion. 


Overall, the light grey cardigan was my favorite in terms of fit, feel, and style. If I had to choose a runner up it'd  be the slightly longer charcoal cardigan. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment