French Connection Ronan Chelsea Boot


                                  

Ankle boots, are one of the most sought after shoes in both men and women's fashion, but there isn't an ankle boot more wanted right now, than the Chelsea Boot
Chelsea boots are very flattering, effortlessly chic, and versatile. However, finding the right pair for YOUR feet can be tricky. I own a pair of Chelsea Boots, but it took two returns, and numerous trips to the store, just to find the right pair!  I kept running into the same problem, my foot is super narrow, and when I'd try on certain ankle boots, they'd appear way too bulky or awkward on my feet. I just wanted a simple patent leather pointed toe boot, but it was becoming harder to find than Adele tickets. I was seriously about to give up on my boots, when I came across the French Connection Ronan Pointed Toe Chelsea Boot. 
  These are originally $150, but I bought them on sale for $75.
I was holding my breath trying these on, praying they'd fit without giving me clown feet. They fit like a glove, it was a beautiful moment, like Cinderella fitting into her glass slipper. The patent leather is so sleek, giving off this great polished look, and they're comfortable.  Hopefully, you haven't had the same issues I've had with Chelsea Boots, but if you are, try the Ronans on for size.

                            
You can find the Ronan Chelsea Boot currently on sale, at these retailers: French Connection Lord and Taylor Zappos, and Dillard's


















2 comments :