Off Duty



     Hey guys! So I've been pairing outfits that will go with my new Thakoon Addition Jacket (on the right). I''ll post about it soon. I also really.... want this Gucci Soho Disco bag (on the left), it's been on my must have list for a while. Who knows, maybe sometime this year I'll add it to my handbag collection. Overall, the look I was going for was a casual, off duty, kind of feel.

I use Polyvore as a visual aid sometimes, to see whether or not an outfit or item works with my wardrobe. It's also a great way to kill time and it's a great hobby. Details about the pieces in this set, and where you can find them, are below!


Off Duty


MANGO white top
$29 - johnlewis.com



J Brand ripped skinny jeans
$95 - shopmrsh.com



Gucci black handbag
$925 - net-a-porter.com


Larsson Jennings crown jewelry
$305 - larssonandjennings.com


Pom pom key ring
$44 - helenmoore.com


Felt hat
$14 - newlook.com

2 comments :

  1. Hi Bianca! I got to know your blog from Teen Vogue x Parsons course! I love the content!, it´s amazing!

    Bye! :)
    Maria.
    --
    tropicalsalad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bebel! Nice to meet a fellow student. Thanks so much, that's so sweet! I'll make sure to check your blog out as well!

    ReplyDelete