Watch Out



 Watches are a must have in our daily fashion lives. In my opinion, an outfit isn't complete without a classic watch. One of my favorite watches is the Marc Jacobs Amy Watch, and it retails for $175.  I've had this watch for about 5yrs, and I blame it for my current watch obsession. It's such a simple and timeless (no pun intended), watch. It literally goes with everything. It's lightweight yet, very sturdy. I've banged this watch on countertops, car doors, tables, etc, and it's stayed in tack. It's one of Marc's most popular watches, I've seen so many women with this particular style. It's easy, elegant, and beautifully understated. 
The Marc Jacobs Amy watch is sold at these retailers: Nordstrom (on sale), Bloomingdale's (on sale)  Macys , Marc Jacobs

0 comments :

Post a Comment