Meeting with Karl


Georgia is currently under a winter storm watch, so I'm underneath the covers with my sketch pad. I was pondering what my next piece should be, when it hit me! What would a Millennial Fashion Socialite, Blogger, or Designer, wear to a business meeting with Karl Lagerfeld

So my inspiration for this sketch, was a lunch date with Karl. When meeting, or attending a function dedicated to a designer, it's polite to wear a piece from their collection. Therefore, my model is donning a black tweed Chanel suit, an immediate classic. Black goes with everything, it's sleek, elegant, Parisian, and very Karl. On the jacket's pockets and sleeves, I added a white tweed trim, carrying it onto the skirt's pockets. I paired the ensemble with patent leather ankle boots, and gave her a chic,  put together, top knot!  What do you think? Would Karl love it? 

My inspiration: Chanel Ready -to-Wear
       

0 comments :

Post a Comment