Try Thakoon on for size

   Hi everyone! Remember the Polyvore set I posted, featuring this jacket below? I promised to share the details about it soon, so here it is! This is my new Thakoon Addition JacketThakoon, was started in 2004, by designer Thakoon Panichgul, he was born in Thailand, raised in Omaha, and is currently based in New York. His design aesthetic focuses on innovative construction, with feminine spirt and elegance, but with a playfulness. 

MORE DETAILS BELOW


 I found this jacket a few weeks ago, during a designer sale. I wasn't searching for a jacket at the time, but it caught my attention in between the racks. It's definitely one of those gems you casually come across every now and then. It's a wool/leather blend, loose fitted, double breasted jacket. It has an asymmetrical double zipper, quilted leather in the front, zipped cuffs, and is fully lined. 

It's a nice jacket to have on deck when you need the warmth of a coat, but not the burden of carrying one. In my opinion, you can never have too much outerwear, especially in Georgia where the weather is so topsy turvy. 

CONT BELOW


I left early yesterday, to take the jacket out for a spin and take some snap shots for you guys. I wore my ripped black jeans, a black blouse, faux fur scarf, and over the knee boots.The jacket fits loose, but doesn't drape your body like it's too big/slouchy. It's a very flattering easy going piece. It's roomy enough to fit over sweaters without making you look stuffed, and you'll be twice as warm! I'd say its a very chic little number. 

OUTFIT DETAILS BELOW




Check out Thakoon Addition, if you're looking for feminine and fun everyday wear! Thakoon is also sold at retailers:  NET-A-PORTERNeiman Marcus,  SHOPBOP, and Bergdorf Goodman


0 comments :

Post a Comment