It's a Quilted Affair





                         

  For Christmas, I decided to buy the Rebecca Minkoff, Quilted Affair handbag. If you have followed me on the blog or Instagram, you know my weakness is a black handbag, detailed with gold hardware. It's like my kryptonite. I've been eyeing The Quilted Affair for about two years. It's a great take on the Chanel Flap bag, but with its own Minkoff twist. 

If you're saving for the classic Chanel Flap like I am, The Quilted Affair is perfect if you want the Chanel appeal, at a designer price that won't break your young adult budget. The Quilted Affair comes in three sizes; the mini $195, the large $295 & the jumbo $350. 


I bought the large affair above, for $295, and it fits a regular or small wallet, keys, some cosmetics, and your tech gadgets. It doesn't hold a water bottle, but I'm pretty sure their jumbo size should lol.
 It's a great everyday bag that I can wear as a cross body or a shoulder, and the the chain is adjustable! You can find the Quilted Affair at Rebecca Minkoff, Nordstrom, and Bloomingdales!



     

2 comments :