Effortless Fall



 
    Ti's the season for go to pieces, timeless coats, never ending layers, and of course, boots! The best thing about fall style, is that it's completely effortless. It doesn't take a lot to have a great outfit. Who doesn't love getting dressed in an oversized sweater, your best skinnies, over the knee boots, and a statement handbag?!
   
 Since we're on the topic of fall fashion.. lol, here's a recap of my fall ensemble from last weekend.  I went for an easy downtown look, the weather was kind of cloudy and cool, and I wanted to be comfortable in case it rained.

 I wore my fave leather moto jacket from Nordstrom, my green oversized flannel and high riser skinnies from Madewell, a faux fur wrap from Target,  my Tory Burch Amanda Ridding Boots, and Warby Parker Maynard frames. What's your go to look fall?
                               




                               



0 comments :

Post a Comment