Retail Marketing with C'eline (Parsons X Teen Vogue)


Hey guys! Remember the classes I'm taking online with Parson's and Teen Vogue?  Well, I'm now on to the next course, which is a more in depth look, inside Retail Marketing. What I enjoy about this program, is studying retailers and attending fashion functions, to help broaden my horizon, and build my brand. I love attending trunk shows, carrying my mini notepad, and snapping pics, while taking notes like a pro lol. 

My assignment was to visit a retailer, find a display, and study how the store laid out a particular product, and if it works with the brand. I took a visit to Saks Fifth Avenue, and immediately was in a trance with their C'eline display. C'eline is so amazingly basic and beautiful. It's effortless, and transcends fashion cycles, that it doesn't need an overly dramatic display. Your senses can tell when you enter C'eline , because its atmosphere exudes Parisian simplicity. Their minimalist racks, evenly spaced with their current collections, and their cohesive color schemes, is all their display needs. It really focused on C'eline's design aesthetic, which is chic, sleek, and enduring. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment