I Can See You

I have been searching for a Lucite chair for years! I finally found one last weekend at Homegoods. When I walked into the store, it literally was the first thing I saw, it just spoke to me. This was it, this was the Lucite chair of my bedroom dreams. I immediately placed it into my cart and headed to the cashier.  I purchased it for $100, which was a pretty good deal, since these usually run over $100.

                           
       
                                                               CHAIR  DETAILS

                                  
I've seen many Lucite chairs at stores and online, but I wanted one that had some character. My favorite part about this chair besides the clear factor, is the back. I love.. the scalloped curves, and tiny beaded detailing. I added a white faux fur pillow, also from  Homegoods for $16. You can find these pillows at Target, Marshalls, One kings lane, and various other retailers. 


                                             ABOUT HOMEGOODS

   Homegoods is a store that sells trendy, one of a kind interior pieces, they don't display the items they carry online, since some pieces come from various department stores, and their merchandise changes everyday. Unfortunately, you can't shop Homegoods online (I know.. I wish that would change), but you can follow them on Pinterest, Instagram, and twitter. Homegoods has a category on their site called Customer Finds, that allows shoppers to post their Homegoods purchases, and share their decorating styles. 
                                  Click here to find out if there's a Homegoods in your area!


0 comments :

Post a Comment